You will have 45 minutes to find as many Downtown Ithaca landmarks as possible, based on the clues below! Once you locate the landmark, please take a photo of it.
Remember: THE PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE TAKEN IN THE SAME ORDER AS THE CLUES!
1. Head to where it all begins. This is the very heart of The Commons…its very core. Take a picture of this landmark's signage.
2. One of a kind, this non-profit organization plays independent, foreign and locally produced films. Let's see a photo of an upcoming flick.
3. Named after the "Soul Patrol" singer, and a popular venue for music ,entertainment and rallies year around. Take a photo of someone using an "air guitar".
4. Symbolic of Ithaca's own waterfalls, this brand-new structure is "Gorges". Have a photo of your team taken here.
5. Taco Bell, it is not. If you're looking for authentic Mexican food, this iconic eatery is the place to go. Let's see a picture of their restaurant.
6. The Commons is the last place you'd think to find a school. But, if you're training for this particular field of study, there's no better place than the Finger Lakes to learn to use your hands. Snap a picture of their logo.
7. All around this young woman, people play and frolic, but her story is deeply rooted in tragedy. Take a photograph of a team member comforting her.
10. This attraction can hold 1,600 people and hosts over 75 shows a year, drawing more than 50,000 patrons annually. Get a photo of its sign and head back to Escape Ithaca!